Thursday 14 July 2011

The Tammy

This cake is for my friend at work who approached me a couple of weeks ago with a big smile and simply said "It's my birthday on the 14th and I'll be at work." I had this strange feeling that she wanted a cake.....LOL that's for sure - so I named this cake after her.

The  inspiration for this cake is her wedding. She had originally talked about one of the tiers for her wedding cake to be covered in chocolate shards but I think they ended up choosing a fondant covered cake so I  thought it would be noice to go with the original theme for her birthday cake.

Red velvet sponge with smooth cream cheese filling. Covered in whipped fresh cream with a hint of white chocolate and of course, decorated with shaved white chocolate and white chocolate shards.

No comments:

Post a Comment